Wednesday, January 6, 2010

From My Iphone - 5am-ish, on 1/6/2010

Woke up hungover with a bag of semi-frozen peas on my face. Just remembered that I got side-punched at the bar last night by a type I diabetic who was out drinking with his buddies from the "Passion" Christian conference that just ended yesterday here in town. Hahahahaha - I told him he punched like a diabetic, as Smikey bull-dogged him out of the bar. I guess he didn't like that after we did shots together, I told him his life expectancy was shit because he was an alcoholic diabetic.

This, by the way, was a random Tuesday night with Smikey in town, and nothing else to do the next day. Well, at least for me. Smikey had a series of meetings starting at 9am. Sorry bud.
 -------
UPDATE: Here is my official complaint on "The Passion" conference's blog (I'm "Atlanta Doc") about their members who attacked me last night. I fucking crack myself up.
-The Dik
------
UPDATE #2: I went back to read comments on my post on "The Passion" blog, only to find out that it had been removed. Smikey, being the hero that he is, had copied my post already, so I re-sent a copy of it to the blog with a prefaced warning/mild threat. Go to the link above to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment